How many dogs does it take to change a lightbulb?
- Just one. Then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
- Make me!
- Oh, me, me! Pleeease let me change the light bulb! Can I? Huh? Huh?
- You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!
- Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.
Jack Russell Terrier
- I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls.
- It isn't moving. Who cares?
- Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
- Screw it yourself! I'm not afraid of the dark...
- While it's out, I'll just take a nap on the couch.
- Who needs light? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.
- I see it, there it is, there it is, right there!
- Yo quiero Taco Bulb?
- First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...
- Dogs do not change light bulbs -- people change light bulbs. I am not one of THEM so the question is, how long before I can expect my light again?
- I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
- The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out bulb?
Old English Sheep dog
- Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?
Copyright: Colin Barnes 2008 - 2018
This page was last updated on: 31st December 2018